Sunday, July 15, 2007

Things At the DR For My Inner Beavis











This Just In from "TangyRumpRoast"...whose name is half the reason this got posted. Now for the other half:

"I was in the Duane Reade at Penn Station, buying twine [...], and as I was going to the cash registers I saw a woman out of the corner of my eye. Something weird caught my eye with her shoe, so I looked down. Something was white on the back of her shoes - looked like a design, I thought.

As I was headed toward the line, she was in front of me and I thought, maybe it's toilet paper. And I was about to say something, but by that point I stopped, b/c I saw some sort of frill on the edge of it and realized it was...

...the wing of a maxi pad, which curved up and gripped the heel of her shoe.

And no. I didn't say anything."

Heh..hehhehehhhehheheh....dumbass.

No comments: