An overwhelming majority of (drumroll please) FIFTY-people would buy a shirt. Eight people don't wear clothes. Might I suggest a DR brand tube sock?
We could just put "ihateduanereade.com" on a t-shirt, but that wouldn't be fun. So we're putting the call out for t-shirt design submissions and the winning shirt will be made and sold here for a pretty cheap price.
Here are the rules:
1. Send a jpeg, or something similar, of your design to us.
2. The design should incorporate the website name. Obv.
3. To avoid many lawsuits, please do not use the Duane Reade logo...though manipulating it somehow should be fine and frankly more fun.
4. Slogans are welcome, like "IHDR: Pissing off pharmaceutical monopolies since March 2007" or "Want me to ring you up? Hang on while I finish my Cheetos." or whatever you like.
5. You guys will all vote and pick a winner sometime within the next few weeks. In addition to the 'yay hooray' you'll get online, we'll send you a $25 gift certificate to CVS. I mean, it's not like you want a DR gift cert, right?
Ok that's it. Questions? Post it in comments and we'll answer them.
Go forth and dee-sign!
UPDATE: Sorry, forgot a deadline - let's say June 30.