Feel free to check out the comments section for some really passionate folks who are pissed off that we have a blog to vent our feelings.
Yikes. Seriously, folks. Yikes.
But let me take a second before I post today to answer a couple of questions:
1. Yes, we have lives. Barely, but they're there.
2. We each have full time jobs and some have worked out of some really crappy situations to get them.
3. Some of us still shop Duane Reade out of convenience. Hypocritical? Yep. Do we still despise going there? Yep. It's what the shrink calls 'an abusive relationship'.
4. We've each had really good experiences at Duane Reade. But what fun is it to blog about how helpful the clerk was when you can't find the starch spray?
5. Honestly, guys. It's just a blog. You don't have to read it. We won't shut off the comments, because just as we're entitled to our opinions, you're entitled to yours. It's the first amendment and it's pretty cool we have it.
There. Never to be addressed again. Thanks for the full Inbox of support, guys and on with the show!